Events,Updates, Communication between staff and players.

Kyoya

First thing I'd like to say is that the communication between staff and players is really really really bad. 

The telegram group(Awakening 4 News & Updates) is dead. We barely receive news there. The updates takes too long(we are waiting since february).

I am in all telegram groups ( global,br and news/update) and the br one is the most active group. Most of the messages are ppl complaining about no updates or no events. I'm writting this in english cuz much probably others from staff that doesn't understand portuguese probably dont know or have the idea about the amount of messages of players complaining about that. You guys need to be more active in the Update group, even if just repeat the same message everyday, if you guys doens't show activity people will have the wrong impression of yall.

You guys need to explain why it takes so long to update(some ppl dont just dont know or dont understand it completely), you guys could try to make an official discord group (discord is more popular than telegram) and share the link in an auto message in the chat just like the global. Also you guys need to understand that its really really reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad when we dont have events. If we had a better communication (players and staff) maybe we could think about events, no one wants everything easy in the game but when we dont have updates and no events the game gets bored.

Hi @Kyoya, how are you?

If you have event suggestions, you can send them to me in this same thread.

Some events that mess with the game client cannot be done.

We had a Discord, but it got dropped. That's why we are using telegram.

We have this suggestion channel to suggest events, if they are good events, we will apply them.

Feel free to write in Portuguese or English.