[Approved] Ease of purchasing in-game / Facilidade para comprar no jogo

Fawkes

In English;

I come to this topic to suggest an innovation in Awakening 4. I would like the server payment system not always to be done through agents, but automatically.

A payment system via binance would be safe and practical for everyone. We know that agents earn their percentage through sales, but this can be solved with a COUPON applied to the purchase of these agents.

Example: I buy $100 of Gift Card, and I see that this amount was not enough for me, what if I want to buy more and there is no agent available? This lack of practicality can be uncomfortable for some players. Not to mention the fact that a lot of people don't like to talk directly to people to acquire some resource.

Em português;

Venho á este tópico para sugerir uma inovação no Awakening 4. Gostaria que o sistema de pagamentos do server não fosse sempre efetuado atravez de agentes e sim de forma automática.

Um sistema de pagamento via binance seria seguro e prático á todos. Sabemos que os agentes ganham sua porcentagem atravez das vendas, mas isso pode ser solucionado com um CUPOM aplicado na compra destes agentes.

Exemplo: Eu compro $100 de Gift Card, e vejo que esse valor não foi suficiente para mim, e se eu quiser comprar mais e não estiver nenhum agente disponível? Essa falta de praticidade pode ser desconfortável para alguns jogadores. Sem contar o fato de que muita gente não gosta de conversar diretamente com pessoas para adquirir algum recurso.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...